Tips

Having trouble finding the info you need? Here are some tips to help you!

1. Use the search bar in the top-left corner of the page. Type in simple keywords like "march catalog" or "rockhopper". Whatever shows up should be related somehow to the keyword you typed in.
2. If your question is not answered, send in a comment or use the link on the side to send an email.
3. Want to help others learn while you do? If so, when you send in a question make sure to say that it can be used in the advice column.
4. Remember that not all the posts are shown in the Table of Contents. Check the entire page or use the search bar to find the oldest ones.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Info on the New Mission!

Hey Penguins!






If you're a secret agent, then I know you're eager for the new mission. Since some penguins never bother to read the newspaper, let me tell you that Club Penguin has given some huge hints to the new mission! There was an article stuck in the newspaper that looks like this:




If that isn't a hint, then what is? If you don't feel like reading the article, I'll sum it up for you. It states that all of the coins that members have used to by clothing have mysteriously vanished, and that they need someone to figure out what happened. The truth is that's just a simple clue... the mission could be totally different. So if that isn't the mission, please don't murder me. I'm not psychic...




If you go to the upcoming events page, you'll notice that one of the events isn't shown, it's just a bunch of question marks! Could this be the date that the mission comes out? Once again, I'm not psychic, so don't murder me if I'm wrong. Here is a picture of the unusual question marks...
No, those red question marks aren't the unusual question marks I've been talking about. I'm talking about the ones that I've circled- or, in this case, squared. Is this the date of the new mission- what do you think? Send in a comment and let us know!
~Penguinator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completed the mission today and well..it didn't end. I mean that G told me that he would look into the white fiber thing and once I put the lights back on in the Night Club it ended what happened?