Tips

Having trouble finding the info you need? Here are some tips to help you!

1. Use the search bar in the top-left corner of the page. Type in simple keywords like "march catalog" or "rockhopper". Whatever shows up should be related somehow to the keyword you typed in.
2. If your question is not answered, send in a comment or use the link on the side to send an email.
3. Want to help others learn while you do? If so, when you send in a question make sure to say that it can be used in the advice column.
4. Remember that not all the posts are shown in the Table of Contents. Check the entire page or use the search bar to find the oldest ones.

Friday, April 13, 2007

The New Stage and The New Pin!

Hey Penguins!

I have some great news... the stage has come out... and it's bound to be tons of fun!!!

Here's a picture of just a little bit of the excitement:

Yup. All the fun is at the lighthouse where there'll be "Open Mic Night" all night.

If you want to see me, me and my "gang" (the people who follow me around) will be in the Australian server Ice Cube doing top secret stuff, and then partying like there's no tomorrow.(in the lighthouse)

I'm sorry to say I might not add you to my buddy list, but feel free to hang out.

Okay, enough with that, there's the new pin to worry about!

Go to the top level of the lighthouse, and you'll find a little microphone in the bottom almost-lefthand corner. That's the pin!


Have fun hanging out around the lighthouse!

~Penguinator

No comments: