Tips

Having trouble finding the info you need? Here are some tips to help you!

1. Use the search bar in the top-left corner of the page. Type in simple keywords like "march catalog" or "rockhopper". Whatever shows up should be related somehow to the keyword you typed in.
2. If your question is not answered, send in a comment or use the link on the side to send an email.
3. Want to help others learn while you do? If so, when you send in a question make sure to say that it can be used in the advice column.
4. Remember that not all the posts are shown in the Table of Contents. Check the entire page or use the search bar to find the oldest ones.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hairy New Things!

Hey Penguins

I hope you don't hate me since I haven't gotten on in a while, but to make it up, I'll get on on the weekends since school has gotten in my way. (I have to spend the entire day after school finishing my homework this year)

Anyways, things are getting hairy on CP- in a good way! The Gift Shop has a new collection of wigs just in time for Halloween, and the new pin is a hairbrush! It's located in the Pet Shop right by the Employee's door.

I hope this makes it up to you... I've failed you all...

Your pal, (hopefully...)
~Penguinator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those wigs are pretty ugly!!

http://ktman2.wordpress.com/

cpsuperguide said...

I understand, and I'll always be your pal! I've had the same sort of troubles on my website, too. I was wondering why you hadn't been on in so long, and that explains. My suggestion to you is to log on to all of your penguins and make sure they're still there. They might be reaching the two-month point soon, if you haven't been on since the Fall Fair.
~Egaro800

Anonymous said...

I THINK THE WIGS ARE UGLY TOO!!!

(no offence CP)